Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m

Default Round conduit metal box?

On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 12:52:47 +0000, Owain
wrote:

T i m wrote:
Like I go on the flat (wet) roof to lave a peek at their new aircon
units and retrieve a (the install Co) 1m spirit level, a handfull of
nuts / bolts, an installlation manual .... sigh

I suppose the installation manual wasn't much use if it had been out in
the wet, but a spirit level should have survived.

Well to be fair it was in a 'flaped over' poly bag and taped to the
side of the unit by one corner. How long it would have stayed there is
another matter of course. The spirit level is fine and I'm keeping it
warm for them .. ;-)

It's always nice to get surprise free gifts like that.

It is indeed .. like the lucky sod who must have found my Leatherman
PST in the road after I'd used it to fit the spare clutch clutch cable
I carry for when they snap. I *could* have let the AA do it but it
only took me 10 mins and we were on our way .. one Leatherman lighter
of course ;-(

Luckily I listened to 'her' for a change and found a new replacement
on eBay for half what I paid for my old one ... took a while to break
it in though ... ;-(

All the best ..

T i m