Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ken Moon

Default Epoxy coloring

We've had discussions here about how to color epoxies for decorative usages.
Several solutions have been suggested, but today at Woodcraft, I found a
colorant specifically for epoxy coloring. It's made by System 3, and from
reports here, they're supposed to make some pretty good epoxy products.
There was 3 colors in stock at the North Austin Woodcraft. The colors they
had were red, white, and black. I don't know if there are more colors, but I
thought those using epoxy would like knowing there is a specific colorant
for you.

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.