Posted to alt.home.repair
KTECH

Default Microwave ovens

Need some input. We are installing a micro hood oven over our range in place of a 36" range hood.The only two 36" micro hoods available are GE and Kenmore. Both units with interiors the same size as the 30" units.The cost of these units is almost $200 more than the 30"unit. Since no one has the units (sears hd best buy) on display I wonder if I am being charged $200 bucks for som black sheet metal.Any one out there had a look at the 36" units? If it's a sheet metal issue probably be better to build out opening to 30"
Frank