Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Gregory

Default Is there no respect

"The3rd Earl Of Derby" wrote in message
three decent sized blood stains on it.

One of loft Insulators must have cut himself and used the sodden towel
instead of the toilet rolls.

Grrrrrr!

--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

If brand-spanking new, how come ur towel was sodden? They should have asked
u first if they may visit the bathroom. Only one wounded culprit, I'll
warrant.
After all, they were only supposed to be in the loft via its hatch and
ladder (whose?) and using
linking passageways from outside door. (During their worktime, you may have
given them
carte blanche to visit the WC.)
If usage not sanctioned, you ought to demand replacement or compensation
from their foreman or manager...or did you appoint the insulation gang
yourself?
Er, where do you stand contents insurance-wise, all risks? Or alternatively,
will the liability be honoured by the workers' general insurance policy?

BTW, when were you knighted? Did those workers know you are "titled"?
Plain Jim (I don't use Mister, never ever seen it included on a tombstone.)