Posted to rec.woodworking
noonenparticular

Default Lumber dealers around Knoxville Tn?

That's a pretty good distance away but, conincidently, nearby on another
regular trip I make. I will make it a point to check him out.

jc

"bc" wrote in message
oups.com...

noonenparticular wrote:
Any wreckers in the area? Where do you get your lumber?

I've done the Woodfinder thing. I'm looking for wreckers actual
experiences.

tia,

jc

I don't know if it's close enough to you , but I have dealt with Mike
at731-614-2518. He runs a mill just off the highway in Cedar Grove, TN
about 20 miles north of Jackson, TN. He has great wood and is really
good to work with you. The more you buy the better the price. He lists
on E-Bay most of the time, look under oak lumber, his seller ID is
aolfangtooth. I hope that helps. The usual disclaimers, no relation,
no commercial affiliation, etc. BC