Posted to rec.woodworking
noonenparticular

Default Lumber dealers around Knoxville Tn?

Thanks PC, I'll give them a try.

jc

"PCProffitt" wrote in message
ink.net...
I live it Atlanta, but my parents live in Blount County. My favorite place
to go in Knoxville is Jeffrey's off Chapman Hwy. Bob and Cynthia Jeffries
are some of the nicest people around and they stock a wide variety of local
and exotic hardwoods. Their place is a little hard to find (call them at
865.573.5876), but it probably keeps their overhead low.

I've spent a lot of money with them. Even bought a trailer load once and
hauled it back to Atlanta for a lot less than I could buy it here.

No relation or affiliation. Just a very satisfied customer.

Paul Proffitt