david

Default Boyer Schultz Six Twelve Deluxe help needed

Gunner,

I pulled the motor this afternoon and got the spider at Grainger's for
$2.93.

Thanks for your offer, but the coupler looked OK. I guess it hadn't been
run too long with the spider busted up.

I wonder how many fish they catch at $35 a pop.

Regards,
David

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:01:03 -0400, "david" wrote:

I knew I shouldn't have parked it so close to the wall!

I got a faxed drawing and disassembly procedure from the parts dept. at
Boyer Schultz today. They want $35 for the rubber spider, and $350 for

the
coupling assembly, if needed.

-David

Chuckle..Ive got some lovejoy couplings around here somewhere Ill let
you have for a hell of a lot less than that..more like for the
shipping.

When you get the motor off, and find the problem, post the motor and
spindle shaft diameters, and how long the unit h as to be, and Ill
rummage around for you, if yours is toast.

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 2 Sep 2003 22:45:35 -0400, "david" wrote:

You pull the motor, not the spindle G

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and

degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has

nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a

miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill