DejaVU

Default Gadgets and gimics

michael scribed in
:

Michael Haseler wrote:

I want to set up a simple work room with lathe, drill and mill.

You obviously have no realistic idea what you are doing. The word
"room" is a dead giveaway. Room is what you need in abundance,
lots of it. You must think "shop space". You simply can't collect

room? I've got 3x3 meters. Lathe and drill press so far. shelves,
and 2m long workbench too. a bench mill will fit int here somewhere,
but a floorstandign would have to go next door in the single car
garage.

don't worry about room, just do what you want to do... the room will
follow obediently....

Sad to see another victim drawn into the neverending collection of
stuff, good stuff though....

gah, where's you spirit of adventure?

swarf, steam and wind

--
David Forsyth -:- the email address is real /"\
http://terrapin.ru.ac.za/~iwdf/welcome.html \ /