Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking
William B Noble (don't reply to this address)

Default Repair my Emglo AM78-HV4V air compressor

If you were quoted $50 for a capacitor, I'd seriously try to find
another place to deal with - what exact value capacitor do you need?
did you check local electronics supply/surplus houses (be sure to say
it's a motor start capacitor) - the last one I bought (three days ago)
was 600 uf at 220VAC for $12, generally lower capacitance values are
less expensive.

Bill

www.wbnoble.com

to contact me, do not reply to this message,
instead correct this address and use it

will iam_ b_ No ble at msn daught com