Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
wallster

Default American Chopper episode got even more reckless

"Jim Stewart" wrote in message
.. .

I wished they would make a distinction between "bikers"
and "chopper riders/posers"

The sadsack guy that got the bike went on and on about
how he wanted a bike so bad but couldn't afford one.
Why the fsk didn't he do what we did when we wanted a
bike, buy a beater for $500 and learn how to fix it?

The reality was that he didn't want a bike, he wanted
a $30,000 custom chopper. And that made his life complete.

they made the guy a rigid per his request, he'll regret that after a day
long ride. She had a lot of shiny chrome but i would rather have suspension
instead.