Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
RDF

Default American Chopper episode got even more reckless

Kick ass! Yea, that Yamaha was one of the first bikes we had as kids. Left
a lot of knee-cap and elbow meat on the ground. Could beat that bike all day
long and it would just ask for more. They don't make them like that anymore.
I also had an old CB350 we put the engine into a go-kart in High school. (My
brother and I) Just turned all the pipes over the top, lost the airbox and
made a dual acting cable shifter and clutch pedal. The most insane cart I
ever owned!
I'll drop you a line on the Web-stuff as soon as that part is ready for
the photographer and video clips of the dyno's in action. I'm almost ready
to start. I need to get the shop in sorts and have the two dyno's up and
running before I advertise. One drive on and one engine dyno. Got a lot of
work in front of me. Plus wiring and the CNC is a headache in itself. (And
the P&H overhead gantry crane is shot presently. Can't wait to get that
bill....Ouch!)
Hey. I will buy one of your shirts (I sort of wear the underdog clothes
at the track to support the little guy like myself.) Can you E-mail me the
order link and paypal account to
I'll even have it in a photo on the web page. I'll send you some of my
decals and whatever I can scrounge up. New shirts are on the "to-do" list.
Going with the bowling shirts this time. Just send me the address in that
E-mail off line.

Thanks for the offer of help. I need it!

Rob
"wallster" wrote in message

"RDF" wrote in message
. ..
Cool site Walt. I took mine down as it was a total joke. (Front-page)
Any chance you are the same guy as in "Wally's Speed Shop"?-- Very cool
toys and I like the old Yamaha, Brings back some memories.

All the best,

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

That's me! If you're refering to the yamaha trail bike i agree... very
fun!
I googled your page and saw it was down, if you need some help getting her
up again, drop me an email, i'd be glad to help.

walt (wally)
wallyatwallys-speed-shopdotcom (u know how to fix that)