Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
wallster

Default American Chopper episode got even more reckless

"RDF" wrote in message
. ..
Cool site Walt. I took mine down as it was a total joke. (Front-page) Any
chance you are the same guy as in "Wally's Speed Shop"?-- Very cool toys
and I like the old Yamaha, Brings back some memories.

All the best,

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines
Chicago, IL.

That's me! If you're refering to the yamaha trail bike i agree... very fun!
I googled your page and saw it was down, if you need some help getting her
up again, drop me an email, i'd be glad to help.

walt (wally)
wallyatwallys-speed-shopdotcom (u know how to fix that)