Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Should I fire this guy because he bought his degree from the internet?

Apparently they represent universities who grant degrees based on
"work history" and "previous college credits." There's no
actual university attendance. Now I'm not sure what to do. Company
policy is to terminate people who lie on their resumes, ...

Did he lie on his resume?

If his resume says he got his degree frmm Fly-by-Night University,
and that is the truth, he did not lie.

Whether or not you fire him, or reduce his pay or whatever, because
he does not have the qualifications you mistakenly thought he did is
another matter.

--

FF