Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default SPAM Should I fire this guy because he bought his degree from the internet?

On 17 Jan 2006 12:48:26 -0800, wrote:

Hey guys, I posted this on another board and the verdict I got was to
fire him. Since I've been lurking here for a while I thought I'd post
it here for some more advice.

A couple years ago I hired a guy named Thomas as a senior tech for a
small datacenter I run in California. He always seemed like a pretty...

You should fire yourself for not being able to make up your mind what
to do: run an airport, run a radiator shop, run a datacenter, run a
data center (yes, you spelled it two different ways), run a gym...

Oh, and you're a scumbag, low life spammer on top of all that. I'd
take the guy that lied about his degree over you any day.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net