Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jim rozen

Default Soro's contibution to 'fair" elections was Gunner's sig line

In article , Gunner says...

Rozen's coverage of usent is spotty at best at the moment,
his mom's in the cardiac care unit again. The good news
is her illiostomy reconnect was successful.

Sorry to hear that. My best to a complete and speedy and full
recovery. Ill even say a prayer for her.

A kind thought is all that's needed in her case. But right
now she can dispense with all the illiostomy hardware for the
first time in about five months.

Most folks don't realize just how important their plumbing inside
really is.

Thanks though. I've been doing the parkway shuffle for the past
week. I think I may have to stop temporarily because my
co-worker's entire family came down with a stomach virus. That's
one thing she *doesn't* need.

Jim

please reply to: