Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding
Glenn Ashmore

Default American Chopper episode got even more reckless

Well I still have my Big Bang carbide canon to wake up the neighborhood
every now and then. Couple of rounds about 6AM on the 4th of July gets
everyone up and moving. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

wrote in message
oups.com...
Safety first!
Used to do 30 gal. trash bags for the 4th of july, had a very safe
system for doing it.
I think you could get flash burns, burnt plastic on your eyeballs, and
singed hair from a ballon of acetylene/oxygen, but for all the noise,
they don't actually pack a lot of wallop in that size. Eye and hearing
damage- large risk!

Dave