Gunner

Default OT- Crime at a 30 year low

On 2 Sep 2003 02:42:18 -0700, (Excitable Boy) wrote:

Gunner wrote in message . ..

Personally, having been around the law enforcement community for a
very long time, and having a few friends in the business, I can say, I
dont trust the vast majority of them, and have little personal respect
for the majority. The exceptions are notable, and if I wasnt friends
with the various individuals, am not sure Id trust them either.
Shrug..

But ..Its a dirty job and someone has to do it. And as long as the
public will allow their public servants to misbehave...they get the
cops they deserve.

Kinda odd, finding myself agreeing with you. Musta been the
chicken feet I had for lunch ...

Hey, we both agree on somethings G We both like Gorton Mills.
Which reminds me, I scrounged a VERY nice 016-A Jig Mill. Got pics if
you would like to see one. They are supposed to be fairly uncommon.

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill