Posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
Folkert Rienstra

Default Strange Screws

"Doug Miller" wrote in message et
In article ews.net, "Folkert Rienstra" obscured wrote:

And another idiot with a broken newsclient showing Reply-To addresses.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
In article , "Handi" wrote:
I'd dare to guess that if this fellow doesn't recognize a Torx screw
that he isn't aware that he should never open a hard drive.

I guess you can't recognize one either. :-)

The same to you.

Try again.

What he has is not a Torx screw.

Yes it is, as someone else showed from the Wiha page.

No, it's not. This is a five-pointed star. Torx screws have six points.

And the 5 pointed star is a Torx too.
There is no such thing as *the* "torx" screw.