Alan Wood

Default Gunner: invite me for visiting in CA

Speaking of Babin,
I don't remember seeing a Babin alert in months. Other than this thread I
haven't heard of him since about the time the feds cracked down
on some auction scammer. Has the Babin Alert Network gone to a mailing
list, Babin reformed or... What?
Alan Wood
"John Hofstad-Parkhill" wrote in message
Fake, fake, fake.

Everybody knows Al...

TALKS LIKE THIS.

"Sir Al Babin" wrote in message
I am now being a gunsmith and do ammo reload business for cheap shooting

of
bullits my sons and I invent for self defensive home. I am one of good

guys
and RCMers known me for honest man but people always makeing threats so

needed bigger guns.
I wish good man like Gunner to invite me home and show him to turn

buttits
on
lathe machine and boreing out Magnum Research Desert Eagles I now to

concealing
carry for bigger size cartridge shell cases.
I will stay a couple weeks and bring my own cats.
Thank you.
Al