Sir Al Babin

Default Gunner: invite me for visiting in CA

I am now being a gunsmith and do ammo reload business for cheap shooting of
bullits my sons and I invent for self defensive home. I am one of good guys
and RCMers known me for honest man but people always makeing threats so I
needed bigger guns.
I wish good man like Gunner to invite me home and show him to turn buttits on
lathe machine and boreing out Magnum Research Desert Eagles I now to concealing
carry for bigger size cartridge shell cases.
I will stay a couple weeks and bring my own cats.
Thank you.
Al

jim rozen

In article , Sir Al Babin says...

... and bring my own cats.

:^)

Jim

please reply to:

GTO69RA4

Ya think they'd be painted grey and have the wrong collars on them?

GTO(John)

... and bring my own cats.

:^)

Jim

================================================= =
please reply to:
================================================= =

Al Babin

What so funny about my cats? I like cats and want to raise boy calacoesfor
sale cheap before the disease shrink they're orgasimes and things. Sometimes
the get painted but it washes off and they like taking a bath sometimes in the
shower with wifes SWMBO. We ara a talapia fish farmer now too so I'm nit stupid
helping the poor eat morecheap fish. Listen too learn on me. I"m doing more
things know but gunsmithing is my newer pashon.
Al

Ya think they'd be painted grey and have the wrong collars on them?

GTO(John)

... and bring my own cats.

:^)

Jim

Alan Wood

Speaking of Babin,
I don't remember seeing a Babin alert in months. Other than this thread I
haven't heard of him since about the time the feds cracked down
on some auction scammer. Has the Babin Alert Network gone to a mailing
list, Babin reformed or... What?
Alan Wood
"John Hofstad-Parkhill" wrote in message
[...]

Gunner

On 01 Sep 2003 23:57:25 GMT, (Sir Al Babin) wrote:

I am now being a gunsmith and do ammo reload business for cheap shooting of
bullits my sons and I invent for self defensive home. I am one of good guys
and RCMers known me for honest man but people always makeing threats so I
needed bigger guns.
I wish good man like Gunner to invite me home and show him to turn buttits on
lathe machine and boreing out Magnum Research Desert Eagles I now to concealing
carry for bigger size cartridge shell cases.
I will stay a couple weeks and bring my own cats.
Thank you.
Al

Chuckle..my door is always open, at least on the weekends. Come
without cats and Ill send some home with you. Everyone needs spares.

As to staying a couple weeks, I sorta subscribe to the old
saying.."Fish and visitors stink after three days"
Even family..sigh..my son and his new (pregnant) wife moved in...two
weeks ago....double ungood.
As for bigger guns...remember "Placement Placement Placement", though
bigger guns iz fun!

Gunner

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling
which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight,
nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being
free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."
- John Stewart Mill