Al Babin

Default Gunner: invite me for visiting in CA

What so funny about my cats? I like cats and want to raise boy calacoesfor
sale cheap before the disease shrink they're orgasimes and things. Sometimes
the get painted but it washes off and they like taking a bath sometimes in the
shower with wifes SWMBO. We ara a talapia fish farmer now too so I'm nit stupid
helping the poor eat morecheap fish. Listen too learn on me. I"m doing more
things know but gunsmithing is my newer pashon.
Al

Ya think they'd be painted grey and have the wrong collars on them?

GTO(John)

... and bring my own cats.

:^)

Jim