Posted to uk.d-i-y
.

Default software and bathrooms

Vass wrote:
"In2Minds" wrote in message
is there any software available for designing bathrooms ?

This I have found to be brilliant - it covers Kitchens and Bathrooms
30 day trial but allows saving and printing

Supposed to be commercial use, but very easy to get on with

http://www.kitchendraw.com/gallery.htm

me too. took me a while to get my worktops to sit on the units instead of
hovering 200mm above it but it's very easy to use, highly intuitive to the
point of not having to refer to the manaul and getting a 3D representation
of my kitchen within half an hour of just fiddling about with it.

does bathrooms, too. obv.