Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols

Default Tubing Benders? - Was (Double Flare Disaster)

According to Don Foreman :
On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:58:54 -0500, Jeff Wisnia
wrote:

[ ... ]

Thanks, you prolly just saved me the $20 needed to buy a tool I have
gotten along this far without and may never have need for again.

I'd still bend it around a round object, though. Anything that's
handy. That way bending stress follows the curve with little or no
moment going to the already-bent part.

And -- since you are working on a car, a set of sockets will
provide you with lots of radius samples to choose from.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564