Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom

Default Soro's contibution to 'fair" elections was Gunner's sig line

Gunner wrote:

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:39:22 +1300, Tom wrote:

pyotr filipivich wrote:

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Tom writes on Mon, 16 Jan 2006
12:31:37 +1300 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
pyotr filipivich wrote:

Likewise, what will happen to this Congress if the Republicans ever
regain a majority?

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich

Perhaps you need to take more notice of current affairs?

I see the parable was as a tin roof on the house over your head.

tootles

pyotr

You see? Your cyclopic view comes across as of one who has
that eye firmly closed and is dependent on total fantasy.

Tom

I can assure you..Pyotr is NOT a Democrat..so so much for that
claim....

Gunner

From his irrational postings that is self-evident, well,
to most anyway..