Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
Too_Many_Tools

Default Auctioning off Kizer Sheet Metal

"Manufactured homes are here now. The problem with building them
overseas is
the building inspectors have to be in the factories to pass the work as
code compliance.
Tom "

And that is a problem?

That is exactly my point...it is just a matter of time that instead of
picking out a bathroom sink (from China) out of a catalog you will pick
out an entire bathroom (from China) to replace your old one.

And as for meeting code, that artificial barrier will disappear too.

How many of those Asian motors that we buy meet the UL listing
requirments these days?

TMT