Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DVD home theater identification/calibration

The unit is only 2 months old. I would expect it's incredibly unlikely
for the laser to be failing already? I'd just like to try to
recalibrate the unit myself before I have to take it in to the service
agent for a warranty job. If this unit is one that is able to
recalibrate itself, then all well and good and I don't have to be
without it for 2 weeks. I just need the instructions for how to enter
the service menus. If that doesn't work, then I'll have to take it in
for repair.