Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default Flattening Rough Sawn Lumber With A Planer

Mon, Jan 16, 2006, 6:36pm (EST+5) (Leon)
has spaken:
Er yuh giben me pernissin to e-mail uh JT. LOL
Its in its way.

Verily, thou hast gotten it thusly, dude. And, I dost thanketh
thou.

And, I didn't even send a nasty reply. LOL Thanks. For some
reason in some of the pictures, they guy was hanging from the ceiling.
Once I figured out the pictures were just upside down, I turned my
screen back right-side-up, and printed them out, to look at them -
worked much better that way. Looks like I can use a feature or two.
Thanks.

JOAT
If you can't say anything nice about someone, you must be talking about
Hilary Clinton.