Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Clarke

Default Number of sink bowls?

In article , Mary Fisher
wrote:

Something I intensely dislike about many modern sinks is that they're
'set in' counter tops rather than being integral with the drainers.
That means that you have to lean further over to use them, which would
be bad for my back and, I suggest, most people's.

Agreed. We used to have a good old (1960's) integral stainless
sink/drainer that covered the entire double base unit instead of the
worktop. This was far better at containing splashes and spills than the
current smaller inset units, I'd like to fit something similar when we
refit the current kitchen but they seem hard to find now, anyone know of
a decent source of supply?

--
Mike Clarke