Posted to rec.woodworking
Connor Aston

Default Help - Getting Cat **** Stain Out of Hardwood Floor

Shoot the cat.

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 06:21:43 -0000, charlie b
wrote:

My neighbor who had the fire last year is getting to
the floors of the house. The oldest daughter's cat
it turns out has been ****ing on the floor under
her bed for the last four or five years.

It's now time for the floors. Mere sanding is not
going to remove the stain. That I fear is going
to require a chemical treatment - some method
of bleaching the stain out. Since it's wood -
oak specifically - and there are very knowledgeable
folks in this group - HELP!

I'm guessing that just plain ordinary household
bleach isn't going to do it. So what should I get
and are there any tips on using it?

Your help will get this family one step closer
to having their home back - after almost 10
months.

charlie b

--
http://www.connoraston.com