Posted to sci.engr.joining.welding,rec.crafts.metalworking
RAM^3

Default Auctioning off Kizer Sheet Metal

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
oups.com...

When you figure out what is offshore proof, let me know....I have a
number of young people asking me the same questions and I have no good
answers for them.

The answer is simple: Government!

Military or Civil, Federal, State, County, Municipal, or "District" - all
have their roots with a specific nation/state/county/municipality/district.

These positions once were scorned because of pay/benefit levels vis-a-vis
private industry but, for the most part, that has been reversed. Today,
those positions offer the *best* benefits and, frequently,
more-than-competetive pay.

Think of the number of Governmental Functions that can not be sent offsho
Police, Fire, Vehicle Maintenance, Courts, Communications, Tax/Permit/Fee
Collection, Airport Maintenance, and many more. All of these functions
*must* be performed locally.