Jon Anderson

Default Ebay Craziness

Ian Stirling wrote:

What are you talking about?
There is no buyers premium on ebay.
There are fees to the seller, but to the buyer, the price you pay is the
price the auction ended at (plus postage/packing/extortion)

What are YOU talking about? Might be helpful to your case if you'd go
look for yourself. This is something new. It's NOT a normal ebay auction
and you cannot bid in the normal ebay fashion.
Ebay doesn't allow advertising for sales outside of the auction and I
was about to report this guy last night when I read it's being done in
conjunction with ebay. I rather suspect it's an attempt by ebay to tap
directly into the industrial auction market, ala Dovebid.

Jon