Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Auctioning off Kizer Sheet Metal

On 15 Jan 2006 20:15:09 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

This is a valid concern Grant....there really is no skill set that
cannot be offshored.

You can try to erect artificial barriers but that only slows the
transfer.

Whether or not we like it, offshoring is not only happening but
accelerating with the blessing of our government.

Some will mention medical as a safe haven...they are wrong. The more
expensive something is, the more likely it will be offshored. Patient
care can and is being done more and more by green card nurses being
imported while the costs are not reduced...the ever greater profits are
being pocketed by the companies invovled.

When you figure out what is offshore proof, let me know....I have a
number of young people asking me the same questions and I have no good
answers for them.

Longshoreman.