Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jeff Wisnia

Default Met my Match - (Double Flare Disaster)

jim rozen wrote:

In article , Jeff Wisnia says...

Each one has two-wheel mechanical brakes.

And get infinite gas milage too!

Actually not. One gets about 45, the other about 40.

Oops, guessed wrong, I wuz thinking pedal powered bicycles.

This is the 40 one:

http://www.metalworking.com/RCM-gallery/files/Rozen,Jim/Bmw.jpg

Nice!

Jeff

The other one is *almost* finished after having been off the
road for about two years. Frame off, powder coated, engine all
apart and re-worked, new everything nearly. Because that one
is 500 cc and geared quite tall it gets better mileage.

But they both have mechanical brakes, dual leading shoes in front
and single leading in the back. When set up properly they
work better than the disk brakes that were put on their successors.

Jim

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)