Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steven Briggs

Default Number of sink bowls?

In message . com,
writes
Thanks for the input (and to everyone else who replied) but I can't get
on with plastic washing up bowls - I usually find that they take up so
much of the sink that it's impossible to empty nasty stuff down the
outside without some of it going in the washing up water and rinsing is
a nightmare, too, as the run-off inevitably goes into the bowl (unless
you're more careful than I care to be when doing the washing up),
meaning that the washing water gets too diluted to finish a load
without having to empty and top it up again. I also hate the way the
bowl hangs around the place when not in use, getting in the way when
you're trying to drain spuds, etc.

How about a full two bowl sink?
Not very common, but I find it dead useful. Indeed I am replacing a
'orrible composite two-bowl with a new stainless of the same pattern.

http://www.insinks.co.uk/acatalog/In_sinks_Smeg_sinks__16.html
DB116 about halfway down the page.

Stuff can pile up / soak in one bowl, then get washed in the second
bowl.

--
steve