Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew Gabriel

Default Number of sink bowls?

In article .com,
writes:

Well, I don't have much personal experience of different manufacturers
but, having read some previous threads here on the subject, I thought
the consensus was that Ikea sinks were OK but if you wanted something
substantial that would last for years, it was worth spending a bit
extra and going for a brand like Franke. I hate building work, so this
kitchen needs to last for the forseeable but I'm open to ideas that
save me money if I don't need to spend it!

I've not seen any such comments about Ikea sinks.
It was was of the first bits of my refurbushment, and has
since been used for repeatedly washing up all my plastering,
rendering, and painting tools (which usually sit in it drying
until next use), and it still cleans up good as new. I'm
very pleased with it.

On reflection, I would not have bought an Ikea tap though.
The spout design is crap.

--
Andrew Gabriel