Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster

Default Number of sink bowls?

wrote:

I'm planning a new kitchen which, amongst other stuff, will involve
buying a new sink. The trouble is, I'm not sure if it would be best to
go for a larger single bowled sink or for the one and a half bowl
option. Does anyone here have any strong feelings/recommendations
either way?

I can't see the point of a 1.5 bowled one myself: if you wash up using a
plastic washig up bowl inside the sink, you can still pour slops etc
down the sink outside the washing up bowl if you need to!

One time when I do think it would be a really good idea is if you have a
waste disposal gobbler thingy installed below the half-sink, though.
I always thought that was the main reason for the half-sink?

David