Posted to uk.d-i-y
rrh

Default Number of sink bowls?

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I'm planning a new kitchen which, amongst other stuff, will involve
buying a new sink. The trouble is, I'm not sure if it would be best to
go for a larger single bowled sink or for the one and a half bowl
option. Does anyone here have any strong feelings/recommendations
either way?

The wife asked for one of these when I redid our kitchen last year. This
model was the only such I could find anywhere. As long as you get the full
accessory pack you can use it in effect as a two-bowl sink most of the time
but just lift the plastic bowl and stainless stell frame out when you want
one single large basin:

http://www.callde.co.uk/baumatic_bx30p_uragano_sink.asp