Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default Soro's contibution to 'fair" elections was Gunner's sig line

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Gunner writes on Sat, 14 Jan 2006
17:53:10 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

No third-party allegations. We know about your third-party allegations. g

It's true that the Federal Election Commission doesn't require
disclosure of donors to 527s -- but that's because the Internal
Revenue Service does. Anyone -- including Poe -- who wishes to know
how much money Soros is giving to 527s can find out easily enough; the
Center for Public Integrity maintains an easy-to-use database of 527
contributions. This isn't difficult information to find: The second
result in a Google search for "527" is an IRS Web page explaining 527
disclosure; the third result is the Center for Public Integrity's 527
page, which includes links to its database.

http://www.publicintegrity.com/527/s...v&sub=topindiv
http://www.publicintegrity.org/527/

Thanks. I hadn't been interested enough to go hunting myself, but now
that I know where to find it, in the words of Artie Johnson "Very
interestink."

tschus
pyotr

--