richard

Default Shop vacuums which one do YOU like???

wrote in message news:
the only chips that jam up are long nasty
drill chips. As I recall, it cost about $1000 at the time. Here's a

in the 70's i worked in bvc - british vacuum cleaners- the works I was
at
we only ever saw huge great castings for industrial vacuum units.
The factory had one of their vacuum systems and every machine had an
outlet next to it.
Every now and again you would hear tools and stuff going through the
vacuum pipes;-)
The young lads used to see who could get the biggest tool up the pipe,
can't remeber what went up them but I know I vacuumed the radial drill
I worked on and micrometers and drills all disapeared - I didn't use
any of my own tools there...
--
richard