Larry Jaques

Default OT- Crime at a 30 year low

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:27:01 GMT, Gunner
pixelated:

But ..Its a dirty job and someone has to do it. And as long as the
public will allow their public servants to misbehave...they get the
cops they deserve.

I guess that goes double for us with our congresscritters, huh?
Sigh...

-- P.J. O'Rourke, All the trouble in the world. The lighter side of famine, pestilence, destruction and death.

I have a bid in to read a copy of that from my local library
one of these days soon. I love ironic humor.

- - -
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!