Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Here's to you teenut

Well guys, here I am. Five years ago today, we were raising our
glasses at Robert's Celebration of his Life. This is Ellen Bastow
Bratton, the late Robert "teenut" Bastow's wife. It was 5 years ago on
Jan. 11, that Robert went to assist God with metalwork that had to be
done. Don't you know that teenut has tried to put the Man straight a
number of times!!!! I am doing great! My husband, Dave, is the
reincarnation of Robert. He also has a way with words. Thanks to all
of you that remember Robert. I think of him everyday. I find myself
talking to him all the time. I just wish I could hear his views on all
the stuff going on in the world today. Boy, would he have an opinion.
Anyway, thanks for the memories. Take care, and will check in again.
Ellen