Posted to alt.home.repair
bonniejean

Default Despair about spider infestation!

Robertm wrote:
Raid Fumigators, $13.99 for a three pak. Water based, no oily residue. Kills
all the black widows and brown recluse spiders here.

Bob

wrote in message
oups.com...
Hey,

I'm at my wit's end about the spiders in my room! I still live at home
(uni student, and all), and it seems my room is the only one in the
house with the problem. I'm positive that a spider came in, set up
nest, and had babies, because about 1/2 a year ago the ones I killed
were tiny and now they're about 1cm. I've been sporadically squishing
spiders every now and then for about a year, but recently its gotten a
lot worse. I've killed 10 in 2 days (same size, same breed)! I also get
the odd daddy long-legs, but my friend reckons these are huntsmen
babies. I've also noticed really really tiny bugs around now, which I'm
scared are more baby spiders. I admit my room is a mess and there's a
lot of places to hide in =(.

Can anyone suggest any products or anything that could get rid of all
of them? I'm starting to get creepy crawly sensations on my skin and
I'm sure I've eaten more than my lifetime allotment of 8 spiders...

Thanks for any tips,
Jenny

I agree. Clean the room and then set off foggers/bombs.