Mike Henry

Default Shop vacuums which one do YOU like???

I've got a Fein and like it a lot more than the Sears shop-vac that it
replaced. It's quiet and powerfull enough for me and the hose and power
cord are both long which allows the working end to reach just about any of
the machines in my shop from one location.

"Robin S." wrote in message
.. .
We sell the Fein Turbo series of vacs at work. They are very powerful,

very
quiet (you can actually talk to someone when you're both standing right
beside the machine). Not the cheapest machines, but if you have the
opertunity to mess around with them, you may like what you see.

Look for the orange tank with a black motor on the top. Fein vakua seien
gemacht in Deutschland.

Guten abend,

Robin

"Larry Capelis" L nowayspam wrote in message
I'm looking for a vacuum for the shop, I'm looking at a Milwaukee 8912
about $700
and the Hitachi Uh I forget model # for about $300 from Amazon, any good
ideas??
Any opinions on these 2???