Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
Al Bundy

Default Asbestos testing in NJ

wrote in news:1137176405.595740.186850
@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

9. Goedjn Jan 13, 1:02 pm

"What the hell does he mean by "asbestos cancer" anyway? "

Most likely, mesothelioma, which is a type of lung cancer caused by
asbestos. Now here's a funny side story. Here in NJ, some shyster law
firm was running ads on TV looking for clients that had mesothelioma
and wanted to sue. They ran these commercials for more than a year
and I laughed everytime I saw it. The commercial said "Mesothelioma, a
malignant form of cancer......"

Just shows how stupid some lawyers can be. All cancer, by definition
is malignant. Now would you want these morons representing you?

some shyster law firm was running ads on TV looking for clients

In NC,many many law firms run these ads on TV constantly. No sooner than
you hear some news about some medical thing, they jump on it trying to
round up people.

One that comes to mind is some empty container at a hospital got reused
for some liquid used on patients. Something like that. In a matter of
days Dewey, Cheatham & How had an ad out that if you were in the place
that day/period you NEED to call them to get what you DESERVE.

What you saw once in NJ is regular daily ad programming here.