Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wayne Cook

Default parting out cyberwave 300s

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 18:53:02 -0600, Bill wbbright@amaonlinecom
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:59:38 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 22:11:39 -0600, Bill wbbright@amaonlinecom
wrote:

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 06:07:53 GMT, Ignoramus31848
wrote:

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 22:46:05 -0600, Bill wbbright@amaonlinecom wrote:
Well I got reamed on one of those ebay sales that said " it was
running when pulled out of service"

So Ive got a Hobart Cyberwave 300s that I know is missing a fan and I
dont know what else. So I am going to tear it apart and get what I
can. Let me know if anybody needs boards or other parts.
Circa 1986.

Bill, where are you located?

Panhandle of Texas, so you must be right around the corner.

Ok. Now I'm interested. Cyberwave must be a newer machine than mine.
Got any more details and possible price range.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook/index.htm

Looks like the same chassis as the older hobart machines.
It is a squarewave machine where you can adjust the wave.
I would like to get 120 bucks for it. Which is about a fourth of what
I paid. (but I was paying for a functioning unit)
You are a couple hours away from me. I am in Borger TX.

Sold. I can salvage a couple of parts out of it for my CyberTIG and
pay for that so it's not much of a gamble for me. We'll have to work
out a time for me to come pick it up. I assume you've got some way to
load it (if not I can work around that as well).

Like I said it looks like the fan is missing. If I had three phase I
would probably mess with it.

No problem here. I've got three phase from the pole.

I can take some pictures if you wish.

No need.