Larry Jaques

Default OT- Crime at a 30 year low

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 02:32:17 GMT, Gunner
pixelated:

So, other than personal anecdotes, you have no facts to back up your
statement?

The personal experience of two people doesn't cut it with
you, eh, Gunner? Do you truly feel that crime is as low
as it is reported, that the cops (or their supervisors, etc)
are not doing any of this lowballing/cheating/fibbing?

Whatever. (but we know better)

P.S: After sobering up in '85, I actually like the cops now.
I just no longer respect them as much due to their now
political (and uncaring) nature.

- - -
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
---
http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!