Posted to misc.consumers.house
Keith Williams

Default Roofer question

In article .com,
says...

v wrote:

I believe you misunderstand the nature of insurance.

I probably would not have realized that a deck was considered a fine
finished surface that must be protected, either. It would be
hazardous to put a ladder on cloth over a smooth surface like a deck
as the cloth could slide, upseting the ladder.

If that was their primary concern, then why did they use the drop cloth
underneath the ladders for the first three days, but not the fourth day
(when they were throwing down boards not shingles)?

'Cause boards are easier to pick up than a billion shards of
shingles and roofing nails? ;-)

--
Keith