John Magee

Default Shop vacuums which one do YOU like???

"Larry Capelis" L nowayspam wrote in message ...
I'm looking for a vacuum for the shop, I'm looking at a Milwaukee 8912
about $700
and the Hitachi Uh I forget model # for about $300 from Amazon, any good
ideas??
Any opinions on these 2???

About 5 yrs ago I bought a stainless steel Goodway Vac2 and now I
wouldn't part with it. It uses a 2" hose and makes enough airflow
through it to suck the stones off the driveway. We use it to clean the
VMCs and turning centers and the only chips that jam up are long nasty
drill chips. As I recall, it cost about $1000 at the time. Here's a
link -
http://www.goodway.com/datacart/prod...roductTypeID=2