Posted to alt.electronics
Henry

Default Photo Circuits

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:50:14 -0500, Henry wrote:
"Jasen Betts" wrote in message

probably they are. you could line them with antistatic plastc (ask at
any place that assembles computers they'll have heaps.)

Bye.
Jasen

Atually I previously asked at 3 different places (like CompUSA, etc.)
for anti-static foam or plastic and was told that they have none. Some
said they throw it away immediately, some said that it goes with the
customer.

Henry

Go to the ones that say they throw it away, and ask, "When does it
go into the dumpster? Can I wait outside for some? Thanks!"

Good Luck!
Rich

Except I live in a rural area and these places are 20-30 miles away. But I
will try again next time I make a trip to those shopping mecca areas.

Henry