Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Lobby Dosser

Default Foot wear

"Tom Nie" wrote:

The only kind of casual dress shoe I've found, only recently, is an
ungodly expensive ECCO brand. It has my preferred sole but cost $160!
But they are outstandingly comfortable. I'm sure there's merit to all
the other posts but I haven't tried them.

You can get ECCOs a lot cheaper than that. I've got a pair of ECCO running
shoes on my feet right now. Cost about $70.00 on line. Can't recall who had
them (one of these days I'll organize my bookmarks), but Sierra Trading
Post www.SierraTradingPost.com has ECCO Flexor Walking Shoes for $80
right now. You may have to dig around a few places to get the size you
want. Other than the runners, I've got hiking boots, three pair of shoes,
and a pair of sandals from ECCO. Bought my first pair in a mall. Guy says
'try these - go walk in the mall for ten minutes'. I did. Came back and
bought two pair. One of the things I really like is being able to buy
online because their sizes ar consistent.